Home > About > Honors & Awards
Honors and Awards
- TCOM and it’s Primary Care program have been recognized by US News and World Report’s Top 50 list for America’s Best Graduate Schools since 2001.
- Research funding for Primary Care areas has increased by 170 percent over the last five years at TCOM.
- The graduate school has also been awarded the Medical School Award of Achievement from the Texas Association of Family Practice 12 straight years and has been the sole Texas medical school achieving this distinction since 2000. The award is given to schools that have over 25 percent of graduating students entering family practice residencies.
- TCOM ranked in the Top 5 Medical Schools for Hispanics by Hispanic Business magazine
- 25 faculty members from UNT Health were named Top Docs for 2012 in the Fort Worth, Texas magazine.
This page was last updated on 12/5/2012 9:57:16 PM