GAP- Gerontology Assessment and Planning Program
Gerontology Assessment and Planning Program
- Our Program Director, Janice Knebl, DO, MBA, FACP and team physicians Jennifer Heffernan, MD, and Hedieh Davanloo, MD, are all board certified fellowship trained geriatricians. And, as medical school faculty members, they have access to the world's most up to date information on geriatrics and research in aging.
- Age-related problems are complicated. That's why we use a multidisciplinary professional staff - physicians, social workers, and geriatric nurse specialists - to thoroughly examine and assess our patients.
- We also provide resources and education for families and caregivers.
Comprehensive, Compassionate Care
- We specialize in the care of men and women 60 and older. Many of our patients are frail and suffer from multiple problems while others are healthy and want to remain well through preventative medical care.
- Our assessment may include a review of: medications, housing and long-term care needs, physical, mental, nutritional and social wellness, and the ability to manage long-term care needs and cope with chronic health problems.
- We can make referrals for further medical, psychiatric, psychological, dental, occupational therapy, physical therapy or sensory deficit evaluations.
- We accept referrals from physicians, hospitals and community service provider agencies and caregivers. We also accept self-referrals.
- We accept private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid assignment and managed care contracts.
- Our clinic, at the corner of Camp Bowie and Montgomery in Fort Worth's Cultural District, is easy to get to and has ample free parking.
- For more information or to schedule a consultation or appointment, please call us at 817-735-2200 or 817-735-2677 or 817-735-2617.
This page was last updated on 11/9/2007 12:20:26 PM